xml feed Best Funny Jokes: Teacher Student Jokes

Thursday, November 14, 2013

Teacher Student Jokes



Teacher : "Whoever answers my next question, can go home."
Suddenly one boy throws his bag out the window 
Teacher : "Who just threw that?"
Boy : "Me! Now I’m going home now."


Early one morning, a mother went in to wake up her son. "Wake up, son. It's time to go to school!" 

Son- "But why, Mom? I don't want to go to the school." 


Mother- "Give me two reasons why you don't want to go.?"


Son- "Well, the kids hate me for one, and the teachers hate me, too!" 


Mother- "Oh, that's no reason not to go to school. Come on now and get ready." 


Son- "Give me two reasons why I should go to school."
 

Mother- "Well, for one, you're 55 years old. And for another, you're the Principal of the School."

No comments:

Post a Comment

Would love to hear your thoughts